Each base nutrient is specifically formulated for the different conditions that exist in growing mediums to ensure that medium and nutrients are used to their full advantage.
Bud-XL has the unique ability to extract sugars from the leaf of the plant and transfer them to the fruit.
The fruit is thus made sweeter and its taste improved. Bud-XL also increases the size and robustness of the flower, resulting in an increase in fruit production and greater turnover.
Bud-XL uses enzyme processes to extract sugars from the large bracts to store them in the fruit or flower of the plant.
This leads to bigger, sweeter and more robust fruits. The flower becomes larger and its color improves.
Directions for use:
Use Bud-XL starting the third week of your flowering phase. Prepare your nutrient container as follows: First add the base nutrient to your container (e.g.: Soil A&B, Coco A&B, Hydro A&B). Adjust the pH-value of the nutrient container. Finall, add Bud-XL.
It is recommended that you start adding Bud-XL to the nutrient solution after the first flowers are formed.
This is the period that the big bract loses its function. By adding Bud-XL you ensure that the plant’s energy is no longer used for keeping the bract, but is directed to forming flowers and fruits. Simultaneously, Bud-XL extracts sugars from the bract and transports them to the flower or fruit.
Advantages of Bud-XL Flowering Stimulator:
* Bud-XL is a very powerful flowering stimulator.
* Bud-XL uses the best nutrient components in the purest form that is available on the market.
* Bud-XL has a constant high quality.
* Bud-XL is packaged in a light-proof packaging to ensure its quality.
* Bud-XL has a sealed lid to guarantee that the product stays fresh.
* Bud-XL is easy to use.
* Bud-XL is very pure ensuring clean piping.
* Bud-XL is highly concentrated and therefore very economical to use.