- Mission Garden Spinach Wrap (or flour tortilla)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- ½ Cucumber
- 1 Carrot
- ½ Avocado
- Tooth picks
*Feel free to add or subtract ingredients based on what’s in your garden!
1) Begin by washing all your veggies. This step is especially important if you are buying your produce and have not grown it yourself. See notes at the bottom for more details on how to wash your veggies!
2) Peel carrot and cut into strips length-wise, put to the side. Cut one side of the Bell Pepper, this will be your caterpillar’s face, then cut the reminder into long strips. Cut Cucumber, and Avocado into thin segments as well.
4) Layer a handful of Spinach on top of the Hummus.
5) Lay Bell Pepper, Cucumber, Carrot and Avocado in parallel down the center or the Tortilla.
6) Roll the Tortilla over its self and secure with a tooth pick.
8) Place the segments next to each other on a plate and to the endmost one with your saved portion of Bell Pepper.
9) Using whatever remaining ingredients you have, make a face, feet and antennas for your caterpillar.
How to Wash Store Bought Veggies
1) Mix ½ cup white vinegar with 3 cups water in a spray bottle.
2) Spray veggies thoroughly.
3) Rinse well.