You're currently on:
- Suitable for domestic, commercial or industrial applications.
- Heavy-gauge, spun steel housing with baked epoxy finish with external junction box contains connections.
- Backward curved blades to ensure the lowest possible sound and to develop ample static pressure.
- Durable external rotor motor provided with thermal reset overload protection.
- Ball bearing motor, permanently lubricated for maintenance-free operation and continuous running.
- Fan and motor assembly balanced for quiet and vibration-free operation with variable speed control.
- 5 year warranty.
Posted on Apr 30, 2013
Posted on Feb 09, 2013
What is Aquaponics? Aquaponics is a form of hydroponic gardening that uses fish waste as a source of natural fertilizer to grow plants. In this symbiotic relati ... [Read More]
Posted on Jan 31, 2013
Have you ever wanted to have a hydroponic garden, but you just don’t have the space or the funds? Well, here is your solution! We made a space effe ... [Read More]