Gavita Master Controllers
Gavita e-series ballasts no longer require a switchboard to be switched on and off and no longer need their own switch to dim or boost them. Now you can just touch a few buttons on your controller to be in complete control of all your connected ballasts at once. Our Master controllers do this, and much more! The Gavita EL controller series currently comprises of two models: The EL1 and EL2. Both feature auto-dim, auto-shutdown, sunrise/sunset and timer. The EL1 has one output channel, while the EL2 has 2 output channels and additional outputs for External Contactor Modules and alarm contacts. For one room without auxiliary equipment or alarm contacts, the EL1 is the best choice for you. If you require switched auxiliary equipment during lights on/off, alarm contacts and/or a 2 room 12/12 setup, the EL2 is most suitable.
Sun System® LEC® 630 Light Emitting Ceramic® Fixture
Sun System® LEC® 630 Light Fixtures utilize cutting edge Light Emitting Ceramic® technology. This fixture has a dual horizontal lamp configuration offering increased wattage in a single fixture design. It has a 98% reflective German aluminum insert and 95% reflective textured corners for excellent output, uniformity and diffusion. Highly efficient agriculturally engineered Philips CDM-T Elite 315 Agro Lamps (included). Greatly improved full color light spectrum out of next generation ceramic lamps. Higher amounts of beneficial UV and far red spectrums increase the lamps growth power to the plants. Very high 1.95 PPF (photosynthetic photon flux) per second light source. 3100°K Green Power or 4200°K color temperature lamps with high 92 CRI and 33,000 initial lumens (105Lm/W). Long life 20,000 hour lamps. High 90% lumen maintenance @ 8000 hr. High 85% PPF maintenance @ 20,000 hr. Unique open rated lamp construction reduces radiant heat from the arc tube and is suitable for open fixture use. 50/60 Hz low frequency, square wave, highly efficient Philips electronic ballasts rated for 50,000 hour ballast life. LEC® 630 Philips drivers incorporate built in thermal protection. One year warranty on lamps. US Patent: D732,236. US Patent Pending: 25/516,347, 29/523,671. Chinese Patent Pending: 201430548157.9.
Eye Hortilux® Super HPS - High Pressure Sodium Lamps
Provides 25% more energy in the violet, blue and green spectrum than standard High Pressure Sodium. The combination of Super HPS and the Metal Ace conversion lamp provides the optimum spectral energy levels through all stages of plant growth. EN designation means environmentally friendly in that the lamp passes EPA, TCLP test criteria as non-hazardous waste.
Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System with USB Interface, 208-240V
The Commercial DE Enclosed Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint.
At the heart of this system is the new and improved PHB4015 Phantom Commercial DE Ballast with USB Interface. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (coming soon).
Rounding out the system is the DE1000Zh (Enclosed) Reflector and a premium European-made DE lamp with rated PAR output of 2100 µmol.
PHB4015 Ballast features:
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way output control: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto-restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- Features an IEC power connection and comes with a 8' 240V 16/3 AWG power cord with EMI suppression
- Includes 15' USB-RJ12 Controller Cable Pack
- FCC certified
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Patented open roof design for ideal lamp operational temperature
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Directs light down in a focused pattern
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- Excellent efficiency at higher mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Compounding performance in multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109 (and other patents pending)
- High proportions of red and blue light guarantee efficient photosynthesis
- Excellent PAR output (2100 µmol)
- Quartz glass outer jacket for superior optical quality
- Lamp design eliminates shadowing from arc tube support
- Designed for use with Hydrofarm and PARsource high frequency DE fixtures and ballasts
Phantom CMh Reflector, Ballast and Bulb Kit (3100K)
Hydrofarm's new Phantom CMh System combines our Phantom CMh reflector with the multi-voltage Phantom ceramic halide-specific digital ballast and the Philips double-jacketed Mastercolor 315W T12 ceramic metal halide lamp. Ceramic metal halide technology represents a major advancement in HID evolution. These lamps provide high-quality growth spectrum, amazing PAR per watt performance, and extra energy in the ultraviolet range—which all contribute to increased crop quality. Excellent maintenance of PAR/PPF over long lamp life means great value and far longer re-lamping intervals. High efficiency along with high intensity and cutting-edge performance make the Phantom CMh System a smart choice.
- Excellent PPF (Photosynthetic Photon Flux)—1.95 µmols/s
- Longevity—90% PAR output at 8,000 hours and 20,000-hour average life
- Horticulturally-optimized spectrum and increased UV promote enhanced plant quality
- 3100K lamp included
- Double jacketed lamp does not require reflector safety lens
- Digital ballast features low frequency, square wave technology
- Multi-voltage: 120/208/240V
- Ideal for low ceilings/tents/vertical gardens
- 95% reflective European hammertone aluminum specular
- Optional cooling kit (PHR3150CKT) available (includes a lens system and two 6" flanges)
Gavita Pro 1000e DE E-Series Complete Fixture - 120/240 Volt
The best just got better. The Pro 1000e DE is the new e-series flagship model. Together with the Pro 1000e DE Gavita also introduces its Pro plus 1000W Electronic lamp, with 2100 umol s-1 output. So now you have a choice of lamps as well. You can control up to 80 fixtures with a Gavita Master controller without the need for timers and contactors. All e-series fixtures are plug and play installable and come with the control cords to daisy chain them to the controller. The Pro 1000e can light 21 sq ft with 1000 µmol s-1 m-2. Unit includes a 240 V power cord. A 120 V cord can be purchased separately. 1 year warranty on the lamp.