You're currently on:
Warns of leaks and overflows in reservoirs, aquariums or anywhere there is a potential for leaks. Alerts user within hearing range that water has reached desired level when used to monitor the filling of pools, reservoirs, aquariums and more.
- Low battery signal tells user when it's time to replace the battery.
- An ideal backup system for sump and bilge pumps in residential, commercial and marine applications.
- Circuit test bar ensures system is working.
- Sensor and alarm can be placed up to 6 feet apart.
- Loud 85 dB (decibel buzzer). Sounds for up to 3 days.
- One year warranty.
Posted on Apr 30, 2013
Posted on Feb 09, 2013
What is Aquaponics? Aquaponics is a form of hydroponic gardening that uses fish waste as a source of natural fertilizer to grow plants. In this symbiotic relati ... [Read More]
Posted on Jan 31, 2013
Have you ever wanted to have a hydroponic garden, but you just don’t have the space or the funds? Well, here is your solution! We made a space effe ... [Read More]