Post navigation

Ask a Grower

Ask-a-Grower Question #26

Looking to grow.  Have no clue. I want a self contain unit Small enough t fit in a closet. By self contain meaning I will be able to just add water and electricity.

I recommend you pick up a grow tent that can be used as a self contained stand alone grow area.  I really like the Secret Jardin and Growlab tents. These units are very reliable and an excellent choice for growing indoors.

19 thoughts on “Ask-a-Grower Question #26

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.