What are the the Ask-A-Grower Podcasts? They are information packed interviews with our industry’s leading minds and manufacturers. In our efforts to bring you truly the best material, SD Hydro has been actively embracing new technologies and mediums of teaching and passing along the best of what we find.
For our first 13 episodes we brought together some of the best minds of House and Garden Nutrients at our Lakeside location for a round-table discussion about each product. Thank you for listening and please enjoy.
Formerly known as Bug Stix. Gnat Stix are the single most effective treatment for fungus gnats in house plants! Simple, easy to use sticky traps kill adult flies for months as they emerge from the soil. Controls even the worst infestations without toxic pesticides.
Use this promotional code at checkout: Gnat Stix
* Add some Gnat Stix to your cart here
* Continue shopping
* When Checking out use promo code: Gnat Stix
* $4.49 will be discounted from your total
Gnat Stix sale price is $4.49. This amount ($4.49), will be discounted from your order when promotional code is entered. Limit 1 Pack per Order – Offer Ends 5/12/11
Take advantage of FREEnationwideshipping on hundreds of growing items throughout our store. At 220.127.116.11 you will find the lowest prices on an enormous selection from all of the leading brands and manufacturers. Low prices, Great service and FreeShipping on all orders over $50.
* 3000+ NEW PRODUCTS!! The Sunlight Supply catalog will be coming online soon!!
* New Ask-A-Grower Podcast series launched with information packed interviews.
* New Articles & Grow tips being launched daily.
* Moving to faster servers to speed up user experience.
* FREE Gnat Stix – Ends 5/12/11 – Use Promo Code: Gnat Stix * FREE Shipping – Orders over $50
SD Hydro Internships Now Available.
We are looking for a self-motivated, energetic and hard-working student for a marketing internship, beginning immediately. The internship will cover marketing, web development, ecommerce, public relations and events through real, hands-on experience. Working in a small company, the intern will have a wide variety of responsibilities and tasks, fully integrating with the marketing team and assisting with everything from day-to-day media and consumer outreach to long-term plans and events.